© Rita Draper Frazão

Inner Tour is a blog about People, Arts and Traveling by Rita Draper Frazão.
If you want to use my work, presented here, please send me a message.

12.10.2013

Erlend Øye @ Vodafone Mexe Fest

Every year, Vodafone Mexe Fest provide us the chance to chose a music route during two days in the axis of Avenida da Liberdade in Lisbon.

Here is a drawing I've made live from Erlend Øye


Was hard to get on that sold out concert hall but as soon as I sat, I slid into the music's mood. Even though some technical problems, all musicians were fantastic (Maurício e Viktor bravo!). Loved their attitude - all happy to be playing for us!

The color of my drawing was on his jeans and the pattern I created came to me as I feel that Erlend's ideas and music turn into flowers. Simple and very beautiful.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário