© Rita Draper Frazão

Inner Tour is a blog about People, Arts and Traveling by Rita Draper Frazão.
If you want to use my work, presented here, please send me a message.

9.28.2014

Lamparina Art Residency Catalog is now available


This summer I had the privilege to participate in the Lamparina Art Residency that culminated in an exhibition in Alandroal - Nas Margens de Lucefecit | Experimentar o Lugar.

If you don´t have a clue what I'm talking about, take a look at the article I wrote about it in June.

Congratulations Ana João Almeida and Sérgio Carronha for the organization, idea, hard work and motivation and the 16 artists that participated: João Rolaça, Francisco Costa, Catherine Henke, Rita Garcia, Manuela Domingues, Nuno Almeida, João Mouro, Maja Escher, Tiago Raimundo, Joana Reais, Mariana Veloso, Sérgio Fernandes, Fernando Roussado, Jorge André Catarino, Pedro Coelho and me. It was a success!

The e-catalogue is ready and you can check all the beautiful works done, here.






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário